Good question! Our file size limit per video file is 4gb (per file)
Here are a few helpful troubleshooting tips when uploading media!
1) If using Wifi, try switching to a wired Internet connection by plugging into a router. Sometimes Wifi in general can be an unstable connectivity
2) We suggest using Google Chrome as your browser as it works well with our site.
3) Be sure when you are uploading to not navigate away from the page as this could cause a file to not fully upload
4) Adjust sleep settings so computer does not go to sleep during an upload
**5) Upload (1) file at a time until the file gets to the process stage**
Try converting through MPEG Streamclip (www.squared5.com). This will compress and clean up the files that you are having problems with.
1. Go to http://www.squared5.com/ and download MPEG Streamclip (it's free)
2. Once it downloads, click MPEG_Streamclip to open.
3. Click File > Open Files (and select your video file)
4. Click File again > Export to MPEG 4.
5. Click Make MP4 (you don't need to adjust any settings)
6. Pick a name and location for your new file.
Then try uploading this new file to your application. Please let us know if you need further assistance!