Exporting file information (Mac)
No worries! Exporting or finalizing your file may help with your uploads.
Sometimes .mov files may not upload if they were not fully finalized or exported in iMovie.
Also, certain codecs in .mov files may cause a file not to fully upload.
Here are instructions to help:
- Open iMovie
- Click to select a project in the Project Library, or open a project so that it’s showing in the Project browser.
- You should finalize only projects you consider to be complete because if you make further changes to a movie you’ve finalized, iMovie discards the finalized versions.
- Choose 'Share' > Choose 'File'.
- Title your Movie
Set the size of your iMovie to SD, uncheck 'add to theater'
- Click 'Next'
- Save to your desktop
- An activity indicator will appear, once it disappears you are complete
- When it says 'Share successful' you can exit the window