Need to re-upload your file? First, you will need to log into your Acceptd account at https://app.getacceptd.com/login
- Find the tab at the very top of your screen titled 'Media':
- You will be directed to your private Media Library when you click on the Media tab. This is a place for you to view the media that you have uploaded to your Account.
- Locate your file that has not fully uploaded. Your file will be black with the words 'Upload Failed' written inside
- You will notice a blue button that says 'Replace'. Please click 'Replace':
- You will then be able to browse for your file on your computer and re-upload it to your private Media Library
- Your file will begin uploading. Please do not navigate away from the screen
- Keep an eye on your file to be sure that it comes to a full upload. You will know that it has come to a full upload when you can click on the file and play it all the way through.
*If you have already submitted your application, the media that you have replaced (by using the steps above) will be automatically attached to your submitted application.