No worries! Your file may be a project file that may need to be exported.
Sometimes .mov files may not upload if they were not fully published or exported in Windows Movie Maker.
Also, certain codecs in .mov files may cause a file to not fully upload.
When you finish working on a project, you can publish the project as a movie. A movie is a Windows Media file with a .wmv file name extension or an Audio-Video Interleaved (AVI) file with an .avi file name extension.
When you publish a movie in Windows Movie Maker, you can share it with others in a number of ways—through your computer, on a recordable CD, on a recordable DVD, as an attachment in an e‑mail message, or on videotape in a DV camera.
Here are instructions to help:
- Click File, click Publish Movie.
- Click this computer, and then click Next.
- In the File name box, type a name for your movie.
- In the Publish to box, choose where you want to save your movie once it's published, and then click Next.
- Choose the settings you want to use to publish your movie, and then click Publish.
- If you want to watch your movie after it has been published, select Play movie when you see Finish check box.
- Click Finish.