For best results, remember to record your video while holding your iPhone horizontally.
- Connect your iPhone into your Mac
- Open Preview
- Click File > Import From iPhone
- Select Import All to select all of the pictures. Otherwise, individually select pictures and click import
- Search Pictures folder for the photos from your iPhone
iPad for Mac
For best results, remember to record your video while holding your iPad horizontally.
- Connect your iPad to the computer (iPhoto will open)
- iPhoto will show the contents of your iPad. Select the files you want (to select multiple files click command + click each file)
- Click Import Selected
- Files will import to iPhoto
- Once complete, click and drag a file to your Desktop. This will make it ready for uploading.
- Upload the file to your Acceptd Media Library
iPad for Windows
- Connect your iPad to the computer
- Autoplay should start
- Click Import Pictures and Videos
- Click Import Settings
- Choose a destination folder. The default folder is My Pictures
- Adjust the import options as needed
- Click OK
- Choose the tab and click Import