We offer financial assistance to applicants who provide one of the following forms of documentation.
18 and under:
- College Board SAT or ACT fee waiver documentation. For more information on the College Board fee waiver process, please visit their website.
- Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL) documentation.
- NACAC's Request for Admission Application Fee Waiver.
19 and older:
- Most Recent FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR). Must be within 2 years of fee waiver request to be eligible.
- Unemployment Benefits Statement from the past 90 days.
Fee waivers are subject to approval by the Acceptd Support team and are granted based on proper documentation, only if provided in advance to the submission of the application. Acceptd maintains a no refund policy.
Note: Acceptd grants up to 5 waivers per applicant only to be used within a single application cycle. Each fee waiver will come with an expiration date.
Each organization we work with may manage the fee waiver process differently from Acceptd. Please email our Support Team about the process for the organization(s) you are seeking to apply to at email@example.com.