If you need to convert a picture file (JPG) to a Document file type (PDF) ou can follow the instructions below. We have included instructions for both Apple and Windows devices.
If you are using an Apple device you can follow these steps:
1. Open the JPG file by double-clicking.
2. Once the file is open, select "file" in the top left-hand corner of the computer screen.
3. Scroll down until you see "Export as PDF" and you can select "Export as PDF"
4. You will then be asked to rename the file and select "Save"
If you are using a windows computer you can follow these steps:
1. Open the JPG by double-clicking on it. By default, this should open it in the Photos app. If for some reason you've changed the default program, right-click the file, roll over "Open with," and select "Photos" from the list. You can find the Print button in the top-right.
2. Once it's loaded, press Ctrl + P to print, or use the print icon at the top-right of the Photos app.
3. In the menu that appears, you'll be able to choose where you want to print your picture to. Select "Microsoft Print to PDF" as your printer.
4. When you press "Print," you'll be asked where you want to save the new PDF file to. Pick a folder and hit Enter on your keyboard.
Are you an administrator for an arts organization? Would you like to learn more about Acceptd's resources? Check out more at: Applications | AuditionRoom | Marketing