- ★ Who is Acceptd?
- I have a question about program requirements/guidelines, who do I contact?
- When will I hear back from the program?
- What is the resources tab?
- Is there a fee?
- How do I find programs to apply to?
- Get It All
- Will I receive an e-mail confirmation that my application has been submitted?
- Will Acceptd warn me if I try to submit a duplicate application?
- Can I edit an application after submitting it?
- If I applied to a school last year, can I use the same account access?
- If I am applying to more than one organization, do I need to submit a separate application for each one?
- What does "media in use" mean?
- How do I delete a file?
- Can I edit the title or description for the media on my application?
- How long will my media be stored under my profile?
- Can I download my original video file?
- How do I archive media I am not using this year?
- How do I re-upload a failed file to My Media?
- Once I uploaded my media, how can I change the title and description?
- Uploading media tips
- What to do when your .mov file failed to upload? (Windows)
- How do I import my video from my iPad to my computer?
- How long does it take to upload a file?
How to start an application
Thank you for visiting our Support Center!
Please review our FAQ page for answers to the most frequently asked questions about using Acceptd.
If you can't find your answer in our Support Center, send us an email or give us a call.
Hours of operation: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm (EST)
Email: email@example.com Phone: 1.888.725.2122, press 2
Have an awesome day!