- Parent/Teacher Account
- How to start an application?
- My application is "pending," what does that mean?
- How do I separate my video into individual clips?
- Verify Account / Verification Email
- How do I find programs/schools to apply to?
- Where do I find my University ID to add to my Acceptd application?
- How do I skip ahead in my application?
- How do I see the date and time I submitted my application?
- How do I print my submitted application?
- Viewing my Submitted Application
- Will I receive an e-mail confirmation that my application has been submitted?
- How can I import media from my iPhone to computer?
- My files are on Google Drive, how can I upload the files to my application?
- My media looks cut-off/cropped
- Who will see my media?
- I'm having trouble uploading my media, what should I do?
- I want to use media that is in my archive folder. How do I move media from my archive folder to an application?
- Why did my upload fail?
- How long does media take to process?
- How do I re-upload a failed file to My Media?
- What to do when your .mov file failed to upload? (Windows)
- How do I import my video from my iPad to my computer?
- How long does it take to upload a file?
- I received an email to upload a recommendation on behalf of a student, can the student see this?
- What information is the school/program needing for my Letter of Recommendation?
- Why is my recommender's link to upload a recommendation displaying an error?
- I'm writing a recommendation for my student, do I need to make an account?
- When I try to upload a new letter for my student I see previously uploaded letters, what do I do?
- How do I replace my failed documentation letter?
How to start an application
Thank you for visiting our Support Center!
Please review our FAQ page for answers to the most frequently asked questions about using Acceptd.
If you can't find your answer in our Support Center, please submit a request.
We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 hours. We prioritize requests associated with imminent deadlines.