- ★ Who is Acceptd?
- I have a question about program requirements/guidelines, who do I contact?
- When will I hear back from the program?
- Is there a fee?
- How do I find programs to apply to?
- What browsers do you support?
- I can view my submitted application but it won't let me make changes.
- How do I skip ahead in my application?
- How do I see the date and time I submitted my application?
- How do I print my application?
- I don't remember what I wrote on my application, can I view it after submitting?
- Will I receive an e-mail confirmation that my application has been submitted?
- I'm writing a recommendation for my student, do I need to make an account?
- When I try to upload a new letter for my student I see previously uploaded letters, what do I do?
- How do I replace my failed documentation letter?
- How can I change my recommenders email?
- My recommender did not receive an email to upload documentation, what do I do?
- I submitted my application, what is the deadline for submitting the documentation?
- Who will see my media?
- I'm having trouble uploading my media, what should I do?
- I want to use media that is in my archive folder. How do I move media from my archive folder to an application?
- How do I archive media?
- What does "media in use" mean?
- How do I delete a file?
- Why did my upload fail?
- How long does media take to process?
- How do I re-upload a failed file to My Media?
- What to do when your .mov file failed to upload? (Windows)
- How do I import my video from my iPad to my computer?
- How long does it take to upload a file?
How to start an application
Thank you for visiting our Support Center!
Please review our FAQ page for answers to the most frequently asked questions about using Acceptd.
If you can't find your answer in our Support Center, send us an email or give us a call.
Hours of operation: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm (EST)
Email: email@example.com Phone: 1.888.725.2122, press 2
Have an awesome day!